The project for our client involves:
- the creation of a new seawall about 3 kilometers long and a dock with a surface area of 90 hectares essential to any development of the port of Calais;
- the creation of 44 hectares of new quayage using material dredged from the dock, in a balanced cut-and-fill approach;
- the construction of berths for the latest-generation mega-ferries;
- the developments required for road and rail connections;
- a rail – road – sea terminal at the contact point of the future rail and sea motorways from the south of France, as well as from the rest of Europe.